|Dr.Jothydev has conducted more than hundred recorded and live radio talks and discussions beginning from his student days in Trivandrum Medical College he is a regular invitee of All India Radio, Thiruvananthapuram.
Some of the topics that he had already work with are
1. Diabetes and Geriatrics
2. Bird Flu
3. Japanese B Encephalitis
4. Diabetes and Heart in the Elderly
6. Asthma treatment with Modern Inhalers. Etc, etc
- An Interview in BBC World Service Radio on “Current Status of Geriatrics in India” March 2002
- A talk on “Old Age” 19/3/2001
- A talk on “Cholesterol” on 23/5/2001
- A talk on “Anthrax” on 24/10/2001
- A talk on “Leptospirosis”
- A question Answer programme on “doctorode chodikkoka”
- Participated in a live interactive session with doctors and the public on World health Day 2002
- A talk on World Asthma Day on Concept of Inhaler Therapy
- An Interview in Gulf Radio on Diabetes.
- Radio Programme” Problems in the Elderly at 6.30 pm .