P.KESAVADEV JPEF AWARD
for the Best Young Researcher in Diabetes
This award is instituted with an aim to foster diabetes research in India and carries a cash prize of INR 100,000, gold medal, citation and a travel grant.
1. The award will be for a young researcher and for the original work unpublished at the time of submission.
2. The Award will carry a cash prize of Rs.100,000, gold medal, citation and travel grant.
3. He/she should be aged 40 years or less and can be from any speciality of medicine or a basic scientist or from any other branch of science or nutrition. The research should contribute to the science of diabetes care, treatment of complications or prevention.
4. Research should be original, entirely done in India and should enrich or contribute to original diabetes research in India.
5. Final decision will be taken by the Kesavadev JPEF Award Committee members after intense scrutiny of all applications.
More details of next year's research submission will be updated soon.