Inviting applications for
P.KESAVADEV JPEF AWARD 2019
for the Best Young Researcher in Diabetes
CASH PRIZE of INR 1,00,000 (US $1500)
We invite applications for the P.Kesavadev JPEF Award 2019 for the Best Young Researcher in the field of Diabetes, from India.
1. The award will be for a young researcher and the original work should be unpublished at the time of submission.
2. The Award will carry a cash prize of Rs.100,000, gold medal, citation and travel grant.
3. He/she should be aged 40 years or less and can be from any speciality of medicine or a basic scientist or from any other branch of science or nutrition. The research should contribute to the science of diabetes care, treatment of complications or prevention.
4. Research should be original, entirely done in India and should enrich or contribute to original diabetes research in India.
5. Applicants should send their complete biodata and details of their research work to the following email:
6. Last date of submission will be Wednesday, July 31, 2019
7. Final decision will be taken by the Kesavadev JPEF Award Committee members after intense scrutiny of all applications.
8. The JPEF Award Committee: Chairperson - Dr.Georgi Abraham.
Members - Dr.Ashok Kumar Das, Dr.Jothydev Kesavadev